CAD TechnicianVacancy posted: Friday, 16 September 2016
Salary: £20,000 - £30,000 based on experience
Closing date: 14 October 2016
Are you looking for an opportunity to grow beyond your current limited environment?
Prime Structural Solutions are a leading Civil and Structural Engineering solutions provider who are currently recruiting for an experienced CAD Technician with structural design experience.
Through blending technology with passion and expertise Prime Structural Solutions consistently provides robust, cost-effective design solutions to our clients who include architects, developers, contractors, private, commercial and industrial land and property owners, government agencies and local authorities.
Whether it is multi-million pound development or a small scale residential scheme, we look to work in collaboration with our clients and other team members to deliver robust solutions.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced CAD Technician to join an expanding team of positive, like-minded, successful people, with Structural Design Engineering offices in Glasgow and Ayrshire.
Reporting directly to the Senior Engineer, the role of CAD Technician is crucial to the success of the team and to each project. It is the reason we place so much emphasis on recruiting the right person who will match the following criteria:
- Create complex and detailed high quality CAD drawings.
- Attend site meetings, carry out inspection surveys when necessary.
- Adhere to all Health & Safety guidelines.
- Co-ordinate and liaise with other professionals both internal and external to the company.
- Deal first hand with client queries, and proficiently escalate technical queries where required.
The Essential Requirements:
- Auto Cad Drawing experience in structural design.
- Skilful in developing CAD Drawings from hand mark-ups and design changes.
- Understand the principles of engineering design and be able to interpret drawings.
- Have an understanding of construction techniques, and the properties of building materials.
- Skilled in Microsoft Office.
The Preferred Requirements:
- Experienced in Residential OR Commercial works. (commercial preferred)
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working in a structural design engineering practice.
- HNC Structural Engineering.
- Basic experience in surveying.
- Possess full UK Driving Licence; able to commute between office locations and project sites.
- A person of integrity with strong communications skills who holds themselves accountable.
- A respectful person driven to establish positive, enjoyable and progressive working relationships.
- A dependable person, reflected in their accuracy, precision and dedication to customer service.
- An enthusiastic and flexible person with an intrinsic drive for excellence.
- A competent person who can balance self-initiative whilst working with controlled systems.
Salary:£20,000 - £30,000 based on experience, plus competitive benefits package.
If you believe this is the opportunity you have been looking for to further your career without a significant risk, then please press the “Apply” button today along with a covering letter that answers the question………… Why do you believe you will be successful in this role?
|Contact Name||Resourcing Team|
|Telephone||0141 302 7534|
About Prime Structural Solutions Ltd
At Prime Structural Solutions we don't just do civil and structural engineering design, we do full package innovation and support because we truly believe that is what our clients want and need. Of course we appreciate at all times the significance of the design element to our work, just one of the reasons we have an outstanding reputation for engineering dependability and proficiency.
Through blending technology with passion and expertise we consistently provide robust, cost-effective project solutions to our clients who include architects, developers, contractors, private, commercial and industrial land and property owners, government agencies and local authorities.
We are a team of positive, like-minded, successful people, which is continually reflected in our attention to detail, our drive to add value, and our PRIME focus on successful delivery of our clients' goals.
Exciting things are happening as we continue a phase of controlled growth, which means more opportunity to service and fulfill all of your structural design requirements.
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist