Electronics Design EngineerVacancy posted: Wednesday, 4 January 2017
Salary: úCompetitive Package
Closing date: 31 January 2017
Job ref. no.: TB0117
Electronics Design Engineer
Teknek is the brand leader in the area of yield improvement equipment across a range of Global Industries from Flat Panel Display to Automotive Electronics. Having grown from a start-up over thirty years ago its products are sold around the globe to major brands such as 3M, Panasonic, Sony and Huawei. As the brand and innovation leaders in this field the business grew and in 2011 became part of Fortune 200 ITW Inc. From its headquarters in Glasgow, Scotland it continues to grow and develop.
This is a varied, project-based, fast moving electronics engineering role, taking products from concept to market.
You will work closely with a team of Designers and create new products.
You will design your own circuit boards and have them manufactured. You will work closely with suppliers of motors, drivers and controllers to get things powered. You will get your hands ‘dirty’ and assemble your prototypes yourself or with the team.
You’ll design for manufacture and supply technical drawings. You’ll get involved with all aspects of the business including customers.
Once we launch your successful product, we’ll start again.
Essential Requirements: -
- Graduate in Electronics, with at least 3 years’ relevant experience.
- Experience working within an automation environment.
- Experience in the design, test and construction of microprocessor based automation and associated electronics.
- PCB design, test and production experience.
Desirable Requirements: -
- ‘Agile’ project management experience.
- Creo 3d Design experience.
- Altium PCB design experience.
- Android programming experience.
- PLC – Remote I/O – TCP/IP and Serial Bus protocols.
- SMC automation solutions.
- Experience with fast-cycle product development feedback loops.
- A passion for disruptive design.
If you want to be part of a creative ambitious team along with a desire to ’get stuck in’, we want to hear from you. Interested? Then please send a CV and accompanying email by clicking on apply.
Closing Date 31st January 2017.
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
- Maintenance ElectricianMitsubishi Electric, livingston
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist