Senior EstimatorVacancy posted: Tuesday, 10 January 2017
Job ref. no.: AM1501
- Examine and evaluate incoming enquiries for major contracts and report these to the Contracting Director
- Lead a bid team to pre-qualify, prepare and price tender submissions for major contracting projects related to road surfacing.
- Source project cost information including producing and evaluating material prices and sub-contractor enquiries.
- Manage a team responsible for the preparation of tenders which cover the scope of works, plans, specification and programmes.
- Contribute to the Company's zero harm culture.
Qualifications & Skills
- Qualifications related to the Civil Engineering industry
- Excellent interpersonal, organisational and time management skills.
- Maintain good working relationships with colleagues, clients & suppliers and have a personable character.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an expanding business. If interested please send your CV and salary expectations to the address provided.
Brightwork Ltd provide the services of an employment agency for those seeking permanent work and an employment business for those seeking temporary work.
|Contact Name||Alan Marshall|
|Telephone||0141 272 8128|
|Contact Instructions||For more information please contact Alan Marshall Tel :- 0141 272 8128|
About Brightwork Specialist Recruitment
Brightwork Specialist Recruitment (BWSR) was founded in June 2008 to support the existing and growing Brightwork Ltd business to provide a more comprehensive service to clients and candidates across a wide range of industries.
Our expertise lies primarily within the core areas of Supply Chain and Procurement, Logistics, Engineering, Technical, Scientific and Operations Management and all levels of Human Resource Management.
As a 100% employee owned business, we are committed to ensuring optimum service levels to our clients and candidates.
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist