Engineering Team LeaderVacancy posted: Thursday, 13 October 2016
Salary: £18 per hour
Job ref. no.: VAC - 12169
Our client is currently seeking an Engineer Team Leader (Electrical Bias) to join their team based in Aberdeenshire. As the Engineering Team Leader you will be responsible for overseeing and managing all maintenance engineering activities whilst on shift. This position offers a salary of £18 per hour (overtime is paid at 1.5 times the hourly rate).
You will ensure that maximum uptime is achieved by using exacting engineering standards in the most efficient ways possible and that best practice is used to achieve and maintain maintenance standards. A key element of the role required the post holder to coach and mentor their direct reports by modelling best practices and demonstrating how to complete tasks effectively and efficiently.
Person Specification – Engineering Team Leader
- Formal engineering qualification to at least City and Guilds level, ONC/HNC level or equivalent.
- Experience of managing a team of engineers.
- Effective leadership skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- A passion for delivering results and the drive to exceed expectations.
- A team player.
- Professional approach and attitude.
- Full driving licence would be preferred.
- There will be a requirement for you to be flexible with working hours to fit with the needs of the business.
Hours of work are five days out of seven on a two week rotating three shift pattern (approximately 06.00-14.00, 14.00-22.00, and 22.00-06.00).
A full job description is provided on application.
If you are interested in the above Engineering Team Leader position and have the relevant skills & experience, please simply click the APPLY button now.
|Contact Name||Jacqui Hayes|
|Address||Algo Business Centre, Glenearn Road,
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
- Project Manager Orion Engineering Services Ltd, aberdeen
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist