Electrical EngineerVacancy posted: Monday, 3 October 2016
For our plant in Auchinleck
The diversity of our 7,800 employees in our 17 plants in 7 countries makes us a strong team.
In our work we have much in common:
Taking action instead of just talking about it.
The stability that allows us to progress.
The satisfaction of having delivered what we say we will.
We do not simply look for employees. We seek people who share our values.
• Repair and maintain all electrical equipment on a 24-hour shift basis to a high standard.
• Working knowledge of PLCs (Siemens S5 and S7) and to retain the ability to repair and fault find.
• Complete electrical reports detailing tasks performed and shift reports at the end of every shift.
• Operate as a team member in the Electrical Engineering Department helping achieve optimum plant utilisation and efficiency.
• Contribute an acceptable level of housekeeping in the department.
• Liaise with the shift supervisor as to the condition of the equipment or production problems.
• ONC/SVQ Level 3 Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
• Reasonable standard of secondary education.
• 17th Edition Wiring Regulations advantageous.
• Siemens Programming S5 and S7 experience preferable.
• CIEH Health and Safety Course certificate.
• Intermediate standard of IT skills and competent use of Microsoft Office
Products (Word, Excel, Outlook)..
• The opportunity to join the largest manufacturing employer in the area; focussed on quality, customer service, the environment and sustainability.
• Decentralised, international Company.
• Competitive employee benefits and pension.
• Rewarding and varied job role.
• Technologically advanced systems.
• Comprehensive induction process, progressive training and development.
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
- Controls EngineerDiamond Power Speciality Limited, dumbarton
- Electrical Systems Control EngineerNautricity Ltd , glasgow
- Electrical Design EngineerSVM Glasgow, glasgow
- Senior Control & Instrumentation EngineerFortum O&M UK Ltd, grangemouth
- Multiskilled Maintenance Engineer - Electrical BiasMcAdam King, falkirk-(town)
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist