C&I Technical EngineerVacancy posted: Monday, 3 October 2016
Salary: úCompetitive Package
Job ref. no.: s1
C&I Technical Engineer
For our plant in Auchinleck
The diversity of our 7,800 employees in our 17 plants in 7 countries makes us a strong team. In our work we have much in common:
- Taking action instead of just talking about it.
- The stability that allows us to progress.
- The satisfaction of having delivered what we say we will.
We do not simply look for employees. We seek people who share our values.
- Take the lead role in instructing a multi-skilled team in electrical fault finding and PLC principles.
- Work within the electrical project team and maximise the electrical and functional knowledge level in each area of the project.
- Provide programming and software support to production process.
- Assist with the installation and commissioning of all equipment as directed by the project electrical engineer.
- Provide out of hour's support when required.
- Take lead role in providing onsite C&I training
- HNC/HND/Degree level qualifications.
- High level of Health and Safety knowledge required.
- S7 Siemens PLC Advanced knowledge essential.
- Working knowledge of PROFIBUS, SCADA (In Touch, Wonderware, RS View), S5 Siemens PLC and E-Plan.
- Relevant Technical experience.
- Relevant knowledge and skill of a manufacturing environment.
- The opportunity to join the largest manufacturing employer in the area; focussed on quality, customer service, the environment and sustainability.
- Decentralised, international Company.
- Competitive employee benefits and pension.
- Rewarding and varied job role.
- Technologically advanced systems.
- Comprehensive induction process, progressive training and development.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist