Project Electrical Design EngineerVacancy posted: Tuesday, 10 January 2017
Salary: Competitive plus benefits
Location: Berwick Upon Tweed
Closing date: 17 January 2017
Job ref. no.: 37888
Eden Scott is delighted to be working in partnership with Munro Wilson Ltd, a young dynamic Consultancy specialising in electrical design for airfield lighting installations. Now in their 4th year of operation they have recently relocated to Scotland and are looking to develop their team.
With a strong order book and new projects in the pipeline, Munro Wilson are looking to appoint an experienced Electrical Design Engineer to help meet their increased demand.
Already an established provider of quality lighting design for airfields in the UK and Ireland, they aim to build on this success and target overseas markets like the Middle East, where demand is high and rapid expansion is expected.
To support the company in this exciting period of growth, Munro Wilson now seek a quick-minded, results-focused Project Electrical Design Engineer to add to their tight-knit team. Ambitious and flexible, the successful candidate will take on a significant share of responsibility, helping to shape the future success of Munro Wilson.
Essential Skills and Duties:
- Qualified Electrical Engineer (Ideally degree qualified or equivalent )
- Demonstrable track record of Electrical System design
- Excellent IT skills
- Use of AutoCAD electrical for systems modelling and design presentation
- Ability to produce and present drawings and documents in a clear, concise and accurate manner
- Carry out inspections of existing installations and submit condition reports
- Meeting with clients to establish project brief, formulating sound engineering, cost effective solutions
- Chartered or working towards chartered Electrical engineer
- Knowledge of airport operations and systems
- Knowledge of EASA, CAA, and ICAO Aerodrome Regulations
- Knowledge or experience of critical power systems
- Qualification or experience of Construction (Design and Management) Regulations
- Site management/QHSE experience
- High-level AutoCAD skills
- Experience of BIM
- Commensurate with experience
- Company car / car allowance
- Work place pension (% negotiable)
- Generous holiday allowance
This is a unique opportunity to become involved in an already very successful company at an early stage. You will have the freedom to operate autonomously, entrusted with bringing further success to Munro Wilson by employing your own proven skills, experience and personality. You can expect a substantial benefits package, the opportunity to travel and act as design lead on exciting project work.
For a confidential discussion please contact our retained Consultant John Martin at Eden Scott, on 0131 550 1133. Or by email at
All 3rd party, direct or speculative CV's will be forwarded to our retained consultant at Eden Scott
|Contact Name||John Martin|
About Eden Scott
Eden Scott offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
- Electrical Design EngineerPeace Recruitment, edinburgh
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist