Lift EngineerVacancy posted: Wednesday, 19 October 2016
Salary: £20-25,000 with Vehicle & Benefits
Job ref. no.: ORI2393
Origin’s client is one of Scotland’s leaders in lifting equipment supply & maintenance, and now require a Lift Engineer due to continued growth. The role is based in Dundee and will involve a significant amount of travel across Scotland.
The company offers a great work environment, salary plus generous overtime, and the use of a company vehicle.
- Perform routine servicing on Passenger lifts, Goods lifts, Service lifts, Vehicle lifts, Platform lifts and stairlifts.
- Perform repairs during servicing to various lifting types as stated above.
- Perform programmed repairs minor and major to various lifting types as stated above.
- Attend callouts during working hours and repair lift as necessary. If parts are required provide clear details on report.
- At times it will be necessary for all engineers to work over-time in order to get particular repairs/call-outs completed before the end of the working day.
- Perform refurbishments to all makes/models of lifts, both electrical and mechanical.
- Attend callouts out with working hours when required as per the on call rota. (Including potentially Christmas/New year/ Public Holidays)
- Liaise with client representatives and/or architects, building owners, occupational therapists and site agents while on site.
- Perform thorough examinations and supplementary tests where required.
- Contact clients to arrange appropriate time to carry out service or repairs.
- Carry out all works while adhering to all company policies, especially Health & Safety policies.
- NVQ Level 3 Lift Engineering or Electrical/Electronic/Mechanical engineering
- Good level of lift industry knowledge on hydraulic and traction lifts. Or relevant experience on mechanical and electrical fault finding on industrial machinery
- Good level of lift industry experience – fault finding both electrically and mechanically. Or relevant experience in fault finding on industrial machinery. Electrical fault finding knowledge on machinery is essential.
- Good communication skills
- PC Literate
- Good time managements skills
- Highly motivated and able to use his/her initiative
- Proven track record within the lift industry
- Punctual, honest, and reliable
If you feel that this is the right opportunity for you, please get in touch now with your CV & covering letter.
|Contact Name||Stephen McNaughton|
|Telephone||0141 530 9782|
|Address||272 Bath Street
About Origin RPM
Origin's focus is to become the firm of choice for the Built Environment sector.
Our wealth of experience, coupled with an innovative multi-channel approach to attract the right candidate, make us the perfect recruitment partner. A hands-on, personal service is at the heart of what we do, building insightful, trusting and long-term relationships with client and candidates alike.
And so from Sales & Marketing to Project Management, Specification to Construction Engineering, finding the perfect candidate or opportunity, begins with Origin.
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist