Service EngineerVacancy posted: Thursday, 12 January 2017
Job ref. no.: ANTI-1621056
Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and multi industrial leader serving a wide range of customers in more than 150 countries. Our 117,000 employees create intelligent buildings, efficient energy solutions, integrated infrastructure and next generation transportation systems that work seamlessly together to deliver on the promise of smart cities and communities.
We are currently recruiting for high calibre Service Engineers who specialise in Fire alarms products for our ADT brand.
We’re the name people trust to protect what’s precious to them. We safeguard over 210,000 UK properties and more than 2,000 new customers each month put their faith in us. Here’s why:
- We’re proven. We’ve been synonymous with keeping people and possessions safe for more than a century and a half.
- 1,400 engineers keep customer systems working by checking and fixing faults.
- From monitored intruder alarms and smoke detection to carbon monoxide and CCTV, we have the skills and Technology to protect customer’s whole buildings.
- Our commitment to innovation sees us put the very latest technology into market-leading products that keep our customers and engineers one step ahead.
Job title: Service Engineer
Job summary: To service: Fire Alarm Systems. The successful engineers will service the Fire systems to the relevant industry standards, providing exceptional customer service with industry leading technical knowledge. We are looking for engineers who have the ability identify and rectify problems before they occur. This is a fantastic opportunity for a time served Service Engineer to work within a high performing team, focussing on a geographical region. We offer our engineers the opportunity to work for a market leading brand, with incomparable career opportunities.
- Provide excellent Customer Service to exceed the expectations and requirements of both the internal and external customers, establishing and maintaining effective relationships with customers.
- To service the appropriate devices, working safely and responsibly to avoid injuries, damage to property, and the loss of unused materials.
- Work closely with the planning team, ensuring your time is managed efficiently and jobs are prioritised correctly.
- Correctly complete Engineer work reports, handover certificates/BSIA Certificates or checklist as appropriate.
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience within Fire systems
- Hold a relevant electrical qualification (17th edition/ NVQ/ City and Guilds etc)
- Previous experience working in a customer facing environment
- Hold a full clean driving license
- Ability to lift and climb ladders
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
- Complaints And Policies Officer Action For Children , can-be-based-anywhere
- FREELANCE TRANSLATORS OF LEGAL TEXTSThe Court of Justice of the European Union, can-be-based-anywhere
- Office AdministratorPlaylist for Life , glasgow
- Social Care Worker - Home CareCity of Edinburgh Council, edinburgh
- Trainee Tram DriverEdinburgh Trams , edinburgh
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist