Maintenance ElectricianVacancy posted: Thursday, 1 September 2016
2Agriculture are currently recruiting for a committed and reliable Maintenance Electrician for their site at Fairview Mill.
Main purpose and Objective of Job
- Carry out all aspects of electrical plant maintenance and repairs to ensure the effective and efficient operation of the mill production and intake systems.
- Provide call out cover.
Your main duties will consist of:
- Carry out all relevant aspects of plant maintenance to a planned schedule.
- Carry out breakdown repairs as they occur.
- Carry out plant improvements and installations as directed.
- Provide break down call out cover.
- Liaise with other operation areas to ensure efficient flow of information.
- Ensure all relevant maintenance records are accurately recorded.
Essential Skills and Experience Required
- Electrical / Mechanical engineering qualification
- Excellent communication skills.
- 17th edition electrical installation certificate
- Previous experience working within a 24/7 production environment.
- Knowledge of PLC's, High Voltage Systems, Wiring, Legislated standards.
- Experience working in feed milling industry an asset.
- Confident to work alone.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Effective time management skills.
- Familiar working in highly regulated environment.
- Excellent technical knowledge.
- Project management skills to achieve project goals in a timely manner.
This position is 42 hours per week, Monday to Friday, and comes with a competitive salary and benefits package.
|Contact Name||Ashley Smith|
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist