Maintenance Engineer (Electrician)Vacancy posted: Wednesday, 11 January 2017
Salary: Competitive plus benefits
Closing date: 18 January 2017
Job ref. no.: 37920
Eden Scott's client designs, builds, finances and operates numerous Anaerobic Digestion facilities accross the UK to recycle food waste, avoiding costly and unsustainable landfilling. This pioneering technolgy will allow local authorities to comply with the revised EU Waste Framework Directive and is expected to be installed accross numerous further sites in the UK.
With a brand new flagship site in Edinburgh, the client wishes to make this one of the key focus sites for future potential customers to visit. As such, they now seek an experienced, results-driven Maintenance Engineer (Electrician) to add to their already tight-knit team.
Knowledge & Skills Required:
* Previous experience in an industrial asset maintenance environment
* Understanding of large scale plant machinery
* Experience of working in a process environment
* Recognised Craft/Technician Apprenticeship
* ONC/BTEC or equivalent background in Electrical Engineering
* Safety conscious and aware of environmental impacts
* Working knowledge of operating within ATEX standards (Training can be provided)
* Able to Work in confined spaces (Training can be provided)
* Able to work at height in compliance with regulations (Training can be provided)
* Full Clean UK driving licence
* IT Literate
* Multi-skilled ability - Mechanical and Electrical
* ICA capability/experience
* Previous experience of using SCADA systems
* Previous experience gained within the water or waste sectors or within the broader utilities,
process or manufacturing industry sectors
* Ability to maintain High Voltage equipment
* Ability to explain technical process to non-technical people
- Build and maintain relationships with operational customers, colleagues & suppliers and subcontractors and internal colleagues
- Ability to own and encourage effective decisions based on risk
- Ability to challenge and question effectively to the best solution for the business
- A team player who supports others
- Self motivated and able to manage and prioritise own workload
Don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity, apply now. To discuss this role in more detail, call John Martin on 0131 550 1133.
If this role isn't quite what you are looking for, register your CV at and be the first to hear about our latest opportunities by signing up for our job alerts.
|Contact Name||John Martin|
About Eden Scott
Eden Scott offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist