Electrical SupervisorVacancy posted: Tuesday, 13 September 2016
Salary: £30k plus, DOE
Job ref. no.: VAC - 12161
Our client, a provider of engineering services based in Perthshire is currently seeking an Electrical Supervisor to cover contracts across the Central Belt and Perthshire area. This position offers a salary of £30k plus depending on experience. Working hours are between 8am to 5pm however flexibility may be required.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience working within a similar role, have a valid JBI and CSCS Card and SMSTS/SSSTS Certificate.
Main Duties will include:
- Coordinating electrical service procurement at site works as required.
- Providing construction support to Site Operatives and Subcontractors.
- Organisation of Trade Sub Contractors.
- Organisation of works procedures and co-ordination of electrical construction.
- Supervising site access for Electrical staff, Operatives, materials and main equipment.
- Managing Electrical construction safety by carrying out weekly safety checks and tool box talks in line with company procedures.
- Ensuring that all work is carried out in compliance with the project specifications and company management procedures.
- Controlling and ensuring that operatives are working, and that break times are strictly in accordance with site agreements.
- Carry out risk assessments, method statements and all other aspects of health and safety paperwork.
- Attending internal meetings reporting directly to the Project Manager.
- Maintaining project team communications.
- Assisting with advice to site operatives and subcontractors as and when required.
- Performing other duties in accordance with business needs.
If you are interested in the above Electrical Supervisor position and have the relevant skills & experience, please simply click the APPLY button now.
|Contact Name||Jacqui Hayes|
|Address||Algo Business Centre, Glenearn Road,
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist