Windfarm HV EngineerVacancy posted: Tuesday, 10 January 2017
Salary: £30000 - £32000 per annum
Closing date: 24 January 2017
Job ref. no.: EN/09752
Cathcart Energy are currently recruiting for a Global wind power player who are looking to hire a permanent HV Engineer for wind farms in the UK.
The role will be based in the Engineering department in Glasgow. And will be expected to travel to sites to carry out HV switching tasks and maintenance activities around UK & Ireland.
You will be responsible for the organisation, management and the performance of planned HV site maintenance at the company's operational windfarms. Liaising with clients and staff on HV operational, maintenance and safety matters.
You will need to have a technical background in electrical systems, preferably in a turbine discipline. As you will give advice on electrical / technical matters to Wind Farm Engineers and including the review of new contract specifications.
- Advise Operations Director on HV Maintenance aspects of budget and tender preparation
- Review / comment on new O&M contracts including advice during the tendering process.
- You will need to have a full UK driving licence for this role.
Salary will depend on experience.
If you would like to be considered for this role please contact James McNair on 0131 510 9100 and send an email with your CV to
|Contact Name||James McNair|
|Telephone||0131 510 9100|
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
- Engineering SupervisorScottish Leather Group, paisley
- Project Engineer Or TraineeRitchie, MacKenzie & Co. Ltd., kirkintilloch
- Wind Farm Operation Support EngineerCathcart Energy Ltd., glasgow
- Graduate Engineer/TechnicianStructural Partnership Ltd, glasgow
- Mechanical / HVAC / Plumbing Maintenance EngineerPDA Search and Selection, dundee
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist