Project Engineer Or TraineeVacancy posted: Friday, 6 January 2017
Closing date: 03 February 2017
We are looking to take on a Tendering/Project Engineer to work as part of engineering team. Your focus will be to accurately cost works to tender for a variety of projects across our Company portfolio. In this role, you will need the ability to understand clients requirements and adhere to any requested or mandatory specifications to be able to provide a fully detailed and accurate quotation. In addition to this you will also be required to pass on information to other departments/personnel following order to ensure smooth transition of works.
Your main responsibilities will be:-
- Liaising with other departments and clients to understand required works for pricing and quotation
- Ensuring quoted works are within clients budgets and to required specification
- Reviewing, pricing and issuing tender quotations to clients within deadlines set
- Ability to pass on information to other departments to allow smooth transition of works from order
- Reading , understanding and responding to customer tender documents and queries together with ability to provide input to client technical and GA drawings
To be considered for this position, you will ideally have a degree in engineering or an engineering based subject with the ability to demonstrate solo and team working capabilities.
Qualifications & Training:
- Electrical or engineering based degree
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Fluent in use of Microsoft Office with ability to familiarise yourself with bespoke systems
- Ability to read and understand technical drawings
- Good interpersonal and organisational skills with methodical approach to work combined with attention to detail
- Flexible and adaptable to organise works to suit company needs and work under pressure to deadlines issued.
|Contact Name||Paul Mitchell|
|Telephone||0141 776 6274|
|Address||Broomhill Ind. Estate
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist