Electronic TechnicianVacancy posted: Friday, 7 October 2016
Job ref. no.: ET1016
TELEDYNE CONTROLS (Aerospace)
Electronic Technician – Cumbernauld
Working: 39 hours per week – two shift system which changes every two weeks:-
Early shift – 6.45am – 3.15pm (Monday to Thursday) 6.45am – 2.15 pm(Friday)
Back Shift – 2.45pm – 11.15pm (Monday to Thursday) 1.15pm – 8.45pm (Friday)
Education: Qualifications in electronics to HNC/HND/Degree level.
Years of Experience: Relevant working experience in electronic assembly/test/repair. Product familiarisation training will be given.
Role: To provide additional capability for test and repair and co-ordinate material requirements accordingly.
Responsible: for carrying out instructions for assembly, test and repair of our commercial aircraft avionics products.
- Knowledge of Electronics theory equal to HNC standard
- Experience in troubleshooting complex analogue and digital circuitry to component level
- Experience in soldering and/or inspection of high density (fine pitch) SMT and PTH PCB’s to the highest standards of IPC ANSI610/J-STD-001 or previous Mil 2000 spec
- Good communication skills
- Outstanding analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Team player with strong initiative to work unsupervised
- Background knowledge of commercial aircraft avionics systems
- Competitive salary dependant on level of experience
- 25 days annual leave
- 9 public holidays
- Life insurance to 4 x salary
- Employer matched pension scheme
- Private Healthcare
- Free car park
- Childcare Vouchers
- Enhanced Sick pay scheme
- Training opportunities
For more information about Teledyne Controls see : Teledyne Controls website
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist