Senior Electronics EngineerVacancy posted: Wednesday, 19 October 2016
Salary: Competitive plus benefits
Closing date: 26 October 2016
Job ref. no.: 37617
Eden Scott' client is a is a global technology company leading how the world connects, interacts and transacts with
business. Our client's assisted and self-service solutions as well as comprehensive support
services address the needs of retail, financial, travel, healthcare, hospitality, entertainment, gaming and public sector organizations in more than 100 countries.
A new opportuity has recently become available within the Secure Devices team and as such, our client now seeks a dynamic, self-motivated and tenacious Senior Electronics Engineer.
- Design, develop and document electronic devices
- Design, develop and document test procedures to validate
- PCB Soldering and board debug skills
- Hardware unit test, and supporting integration and systems testing
- Provide estimates of effort, schedule, and size of change to Project
- Regular progress reporting on schedule, quality & size of change
- Support for existing security devices through problem investigation, identification and resolution
- Honours Degree qualified
- Minimum 2 years of experience developing MCU
- USB Devices
- Design for EMC compliance
- Analogue and Digital
Design methodologies knowledge
- Ability to work on
several projects simultaneously
- USB Compliance
- Industrial grade design
- FPGA (Verilog/VHDL) design knowledge
- Software Development
Don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity, apply now. To discuss this role in more detail, call John Martin at Eden Scott.
If this role isn't quite what you are looking for, register your CV at and be the first to hear about our latest opportunities by signing up for our job alerts.
|Contact Name||John Martin|
About Eden Scott
Eden Scott offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist