Product Manager (electronic)Vacancy posted: Wednesday, 12 October 2016
Salary: £up to £60,000
Do you want to work with a truly innovative organisation who are committed to designing and developing features and products that really matter, and who have a global network of over 600 approved clients in 42 counties? The company are expanding organically, and their size means that everyone has a part to play in their continued success.
Reporting to the Engineering Manager, you will be responsible for the product lifestyle from inception through to manufacturing.
This role offers the unique opportunity to be involved end to end, and to have a significant impact on the growth and expansion of this innovative and forward thinking organisation. You will be the technical leader of a multi-disciplinary team and have technical ownership of new products.
You have the following skills and experience;
- You must have experience in the full 360-degree product lifestyle for certified products
- Ideally, you will be an expert in digital hardware design and analogue hardware design with a solid understanding of other disciplines such as FPGA, Verification and Test, Mechanical Design or Embedded Software.
- Experience working in an engineering research or development capacity would be beneficial.
- Proven experience leading cross functional teams and ability to work well within multi-disciplinary teams
- Experience liaising with suppliers and manufacturing teams
- A passion for technology and innovation, and a particular interest in aviation preferred, however applications are encouraged from engineers from a wide variety of sectors.
- Positive, proactive and can-do attitude is a must – you want to make a difference.
- People-focussed organisation, where ambition is encouraged and unique skill-sets are celebrated and rewarded. Team orientated environment and vibrant and friendly atmosphere.
- 33 days’ holiday
- Flexible working hours, life insurance, childcare vouchers and sponsored learning and development.
- Regular and varied social events.
Please apply with your CV and covering letter to Kirsty McFarlane, and feel free to get in touch for more information. Please note that only suitable candidates will be contacted.
|Contact Name||Kirsty Mcfarlane|
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist