Project/Programme ManagerVacancy posted: Wednesday, 11 January 2017
Salary: Competitive + benefits
Closing date: 18 January 2017
Job ref. no.: KT - 38121
Eden Scott is working in partnership with a leading design/repair services business based in fife, due to continued growth they are looking to appoint a Project/Programme Manager to their team.
Reporting to the General Manager you will be responsible for managing existing business within a nominated account and will work with Senior Management to drive the effective and cost efficient delivery of all services to their clients incorporating;
Full product life cycle from original design input, pre-sales testing, local customisation and configuration through to their field support activities that include technical assistance as well as product repair, replacement and refurbishment programmes.
- Act as principal point of contact for a key strategic client account(s)
- Accountable for the formulation & delivery of account plan
- Measure and evaluate Key Performance Indicators (KPI's) to ensure performance is in line with agreed and contracted service level agreements
- Analyse customer escalation activity and generate corrective actions to resolve and prevent future occurrences
- Co-ordinate and moderate regular business and quality reviews, out-of-scope requests and ad -hoc enquiries
- Establish strong relationships with senior decision makers in the account across all departmental activities including, Service Admin, Operations, Logistics and Engineering. Develop relationships and credibility that will enable the gathering of information on customer strategy, policies and business alliances of the nominated account and their relevant suppliers
- Have an awareness of actions, policies and legislation (current and proposed), changes in key personnel and objectives that can impact on the account and their business
- Provide regular customer reports and information exchange with the client
- Build a continuous improvement (CI) culture by promoting CI methodologies
- Effective management of new projects, ensuring that projects are delivered on time, to budget
- Identify opportunities and areas for a continued expansion of our service offering and growth with the client
- Proven ability to account manage external partners and drive successful partnerships.
- Program management experience with a successful track record of delivering complex programs in large organisations.
- Proven ability to personally deliver consistently high standards of quality in a customer service focused delivery environment.
- Commercially minded, able to compose business cases, understand P&L.
- Strong credibility with confidence and personal skills to develop good relationships both internally within the organisation and external customers and suppliers.
The ideal candidate will be educated to degree level or equivalent in a relevant discipline with several years' experience in a technical Project/Program delivery role.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for an expanding business where you can make a direct impact on their future success. You can expect a competitive salary + Benefits.
Don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity, apply now. To discuss this role in more detail, call Keith Tocher on 01315501130
If this role isn't quite what you are looking for, register your CV at and be the first to hear about our latest opportunities by signing up for our job alerts.
|Contact Name||Keith Tocher|
About Eden Scott
Eden Scott offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist