Electronic Design EngineerVacancy posted: Thursday, 8 September 2016
Closing date: 31 October 2016
Electronic Design Engineer – Graduates
Coughtrie International operates, predominantly in the UK, from its operational base in Glasgow, Scotland. Since its inception in 1941, 75 years ago, the company has built an enviable reputation producing luminaires for arduous environments and is proud to boast that Coughtrie luminaires are "British Built to Last".
Since 2009 Coughtrie International has been part of the M2H Group of Companies and has undergone a root and branch transformation of its business whilst retaining the core identity of an established organisation. Today it remains a reassuring presence providing reliability and functionality to an established customer base.
Coughtrie is recruiting across several areas including Electronic Design.
If you are a degree qualified engineer with the creativity and skills to fulfil the requirements, then we want to hear from you.
Recent graduates welcome, this is certainly a role that can be grown into and can offer excellent long term prospects for the right candidate.
- Electronic Design Engineer – Role & Responsibilities
- Power Electronic Engineering
- Circuit design and PCB design / layout (Eagle, CADStar, Altium, etc)
- BOMs and Build Instructions
- Prototyping and testing followed by introducing products into manufacturing with associated post-production support activities
- CE Compliance activity (EMC, LVD, etc.)
- Electronic Design Engineer – Skills & Abilities
- HNC / HND / BEng qualified in Electronic / Electrical Engineering (or equivalent)
- Experience of the full process: PCB design, circuit design, schematics, BOMs and Build Instructions, prototyping, testing and post-manufacturing support
- Excellent office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Project based R&D experience an advantage (MS-Project)
In addition, if you have any experience of LED driver design it would be beneficial
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist