Senior Contaminated Land Consultant - VR/15013Vacancy posted: Tuesday, 10 January 2017
Salary: úCommensurate with experience
Job ref. no.: VR/15013 (11)
Looking for a Senior Contaminated Land Consultant for a reputable Environmental Consultancy.
The successful candidate will work on a variety of contaminated land projects. The senior role will principally incorporate the following elements:
- Project management and delivery of contaminated land projects.
- Design and site supervision of intrusive works.
- Preparing interpretative reports.
- Risk assessment, incorporating quantitative human health and water environment assessment.
- Liaising with clients, regulators, sub-contractors and colleagues.
Your skills and experience will include:
- Degree or Masters in relevant discipline (e.g. Environmental Chemistry, Geotechnics, Geology, Civil Engineering).
- Consultancy experience in the management and delivery of site investigations.
- Site supervision, project management and regulatory liaison.
- Sound understating of relevant legislation and guidelines across the UK.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Full UK driver’s license.
|Telephone||01224 327 000|
|Address||Thorpe Molloy Recruitment Ltd
38 Albyn Place
About Thorpe Molloy Recruitment Ltd
Thorpe Molloy Recruitment provides professional resourcing services within the following specialisms:
: Accountancy & Finance
: Business Development & Sales
: Legal & Contracts
: Human Resources
: Office Personnel
: Professional Trades
: Supply Chain
Candidates benefit from our strong, long term relationships formed across international firms and local entrepreneurial businesses. In conjunction, our clients benefit from our rich talent pool of candidates, impartial advice and unrivalled local market knowledge.
Recruiting across all market sectors we source permanent, temporary and part-time talent efficiently and effectively, from entry level vacancies through to director and board level appointments.
Our aim is to deliver exceptional customer service to all our clients and candidates. To consistently achieve this we work to the Values which are at the heart of our organisation.
Thorpe Molloy Recruitment is a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation.
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist