Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer (Elec Bias)Vacancy posted: Wednesday, 19 October 2016
Job ref. no.: TW1403
The main responsibilities are:
- Undertake planned and reactive maintenance within site.
- Attend, diagnose and repair breakdowns on machinery.
- Identify any improvements on equipment/machinery.
- Maintain a safe system of work and risk assessments throughout the course of day to day duties
The successful candidate will possess:
- Timed served Maintenance Engineer with experience in a similar role within a manufacturing facility.
- 17th edition IEE wiring regs competent
- Extensive fault finding/diagnostic experience
- Extensive problem solving/troubleshooting
Brightwork Specialist Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
|Contact Name||Tommy White|
|Contact Instructions||For more information please contact Thomas White Tel :-|
About Brightwork Specialist Recruitment
Brightwork Specialist Recruitment (BWSR) was founded in June 2008 to support the existing and growing Brightwork Ltd business to provide a more comprehensive service to clients and candidates across a wide range of industries.
Our expertise lies primarily within the core areas of Supply Chain and Procurement, Logistics, Engineering, Technical, Scientific and Operations Management and all levels of Human Resource Management.
As a 100% employee owned business, we are committed to ensuring optimum service levels to our clients and candidates.
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist