Fire & Security Account ManagersVacancy posted: Monday, 9 January 2017
Job ref. no.: LMcB/0253
Due to expansion and new business wins out client is seeking candidates with experience in this role within the industry.
- Liaison between Client and Branch Departments - single point of contact for all Customer's requests and needs
- Attend scheduled and informal ADHOC Client contract meetings
- Survey required system additions and/or new works
- Provide Sub-Contractors with correct information to allow accurate quotations
- Identify areas of Service improvement
- Develop Client Relationships and maximise new & current business
- Provide client with support and advice on system products & Regulations
- Provide Technical backup support to staff and client base
- Respond to Client request within expected timescales
- Provide weekly/monthly reporting to Management
- Manage and prioritise diary & daily tasks
- Help to resolve Client disputes
- Promote company guidelines as a leading Fire & Security provider
- Demonstrate commercial awareness
- Comply with all H&S, Environmental legislations and all Regulatory bodies
Qualifications and Experience
- Fire & Security Industry Experience
- Knowledge of H&S Regulations
- PC Literate (MS Office)
- Supervisory / Management experience
- Engineering experience within the industry
In return our client offers a competitive basic salary along with full benefits package.
If interested, please apply with your CV and salary expectation, or call me directly on 0141 272 8109 for an informal chat.
Brightwork Limited offers the services of a Recruitment Agency for Permanent Work and an Employment Business for Temporary Work.
|Contact Name||Lindsey McBride|
|Telephone||0141 272 8109|
|Contact Instructions||For more information please contact Lindsey McBride Tel :- 0141 272 8109|
Brightwork Ltd. offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist