HSEQ AdvisorVacancy posted: Monday, 19 September 2016
Salary: £Salary is dependent on experience.
Kerloch Oil Tools Limited is currently recruiting for a HSEQ Advisor . This is a full-time position based in Bridge of Don, Aberdeen.
Kerloch Oil Tools Ltd offers a range of integrated engineering solutions, including the repair and refurbishment of casing and tubing, the manufacture and repair of accessories and licensed premium threads.
With a skilled team and fully-equipped machine and pipe shop facilities, we can deal with both high specification and high volume work.
Experience and competencies required
Maintenance of management systems
Control of documents and records
Able to review document detail
Timeliness and accuracy of performance reports
Computer literate to a high degree of efficiency
Ability to work as part of a team and on your initiative
Good communication skills
NEBOSH Certificate (essential)
Internal Audit (essential)
Lead Auditor (preferable)
Tap Root Cause Analysis (preferable)
Roles & Responsibilities
- Within the team and throughout the Company, promote the use of B-IMS, KOT Business Integrated Management Systems which sets out Company requirements for HSEQ, Operational and HR activities. Ensure that KOT B-IMS is maintained and up-to-date at all times and Heads of Departments are informed of any changes that may affect Businesses activities.
- Undertake HSEQ external audits to suppliers as well as internal audits to check compliance of company procedures and with international standards.
- Work closely with HR to identify appropriate health & safety training needs.
- Assist in the development and realisation of HSEQ targets and objectives.
- Participate in regular HSEQ team meetings.
- Research and identify initiatives to improve employee involvement in health & safety and human factors in human safety in order to reduce incident rates within KOT
- Deal with customer related issues (complaints, NCRs, positive recommendations).
- Keep up to date with other current legislation, legal requirements and regulations that apply to the company.
- Liaise with Managers and Supervisor to ensure compliance of Safe systems of work within operational activities.
- Manage the document control process.
- Prepare weekly and monthly statistics for management reporting.
- Any other relevant duties
|Contact Name||Paula Geraghty|
|Address||42 Albyn Place
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist