Process EngineerVacancy posted: Thursday, 13 October 2016
Location: Lanarkshire North
Job ref. no.: RW1507
The main responsibilities are:
- Undertake program design, coding, testing, documentation and modification work
- Implement quality assurance policies for the design, development and support of software.
- Manage, maintain and monitor existing process control computer systems to ensure maximum availability
- Implement process control computer systems to meet the technical and functional objectives
- Prepare process control system specifications, based on discussions with internal customers and the job holder's specialist knowledge and experience, for tendering purposes.
- Supervise and undertake the commissioning of completed systems to meet the specifications of the project.
- Attend plant out of hours when required for fault correction, commissioning, trials, investigations, or support.
- Assess and appraise tenders for the best technical and cost effective solution.
The successful candidate will possess:
- Experience in process control / electronics / instrumentation / programming would be a huge advantage with a reasonable IT background.
- Qualified to HNC , HND , or Degree level would be desirable in one or more of the following disciplines IT, Process Control , Electronic engineering
- Electronic Engineering , plc experience , system knowledge
- Process control system knowledge a must
- Knowledge of and experience with various statistical and mathematical modelling and optimisation techniques would be beneficial.
Brightwork Specialist Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
|Contact Name||Tommy White|
|Contact Instructions||For more information please contact Thomas White Tel :-|
About Brightwork Specialist Recruitment
Brightwork Specialist Recruitment (BWSR) was founded in June 2008 to support the existing and growing Brightwork Ltd business to provide a more comprehensive service to clients and candidates across a wide range of industries.
Our expertise lies primarily within the core areas of Supply Chain and Procurement, Logistics, Engineering, Technical, Scientific and Operations Management and all levels of Human Resource Management.
As a 100% employee owned business, we are committed to ensuring optimum service levels to our clients and candidates.
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist