Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer (Elec Bias)Vacancy posted: Friday, 7 October 2016
Location: Lanarkshire South
Job ref. no.: TW2848
The main responsibilities are:
- Undertake planned and reactive maintenance within site.
- Work closely with the General Manager on potential projects.
- Attend, diagnose and repair breakdowns on machinery.
- Identify any improvements on equipment/machinery.
- Maintain a safe system of work and risk assessments throughout the course of day to day duties
- Ensure Health and Safety legislation is adhered to whilst performing duties.
The successful candidate will possess:
- Timed served Maintenance Engineer with experience in a similar role within a manufacturing facility.
- 17th edition IEE wiring regs competent
- Extensive fault finding/diagnostic experience
- Extensive problem solving/troubleshooting
Brightwork Ltd provide the services of an employment agency for those seeking permanent work and an employment business for those seeking temporary work
|Contact Name||Tommy White|
|Contact Instructions||For more information please contact Thomas White Tel :-|
About Brightwork Specialist Recruitment
Brightwork Specialist Recruitment (BWSR) was founded in June 2008 to support the existing and growing Brightwork Ltd business to provide a more comprehensive service to clients and candidates across a wide range of industries.
Our expertise lies primarily within the core areas of Supply Chain and Procurement, Logistics, Engineering, Technical, Scientific and Operations Management and all levels of Human Resource Management.
As a 100% employee owned business, we are committed to ensuring optimum service levels to our clients and candidates.
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist