Gas EngineerVacancy posted: Friday, 6 January 2017
Salary: £30000-£34000 + vehicle, benefitS
Closing date: 01 February 2017
Job ref. no.: BG-MT-PC-G
My client are a FTSE 250 business providing facilities, property and asset management for some of the biggest public and private sector businesses. They have revenues in excess of £1.8bn and a reputation for being the best in their business.
Job objectives and responsibilities
• To be able to perform maintenance, repair, de-commissioning and re-commissioning of systems and equipment within the scope of their specific disciplines, with the minimum of supervision
• To ensure all planned maintenance is carried out in line with its scheduled date.
• Mobile to cover the entire north of Scotland.
• The identification, authorisation, organisation and implementation of small works as required.
• Carry out planned preventative maintenance on engineering services as required.
• To organise and supervise sub-contractor as and when required.
• Attend call outs/break downs, carry out fault diagnosis, repair or advise as required.
• Be prepared for inclusion on a call out rota for out of hours work.
• To ensure the company Health and Safety policy is adhered to.
• Appropriately Qualified (CoDNCO1, CDGA1,CIGA1, CORT1, TPCP1A, CCN1, CENWAT, CKR, DAH1, HTR1, MET1, U/VHW)
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in the building services or maintenance industry as a recognised trade technician
• Prepared to undertake other FM tasks
• Good demonstrable track record in a similar role
• Suitable qualifications to carry out maintenance and repair to gas boilers that are recognised by Gas Safe.
• Full driving licence
• Prepared for the odd overnight stay
• Prepared for intensive background check
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist