TECHICAL SERVICES COORDINATORVacancy posted: Monday, 19 September 2016
Closing date: 19 October 2016
TECHICAL SERVICES COORDINATOR
Dunedin are committed to utilising cutting edge technologies and delivering unrivalled security solutions to the Construction and Commercial sectors. As a result of ongoing growth within the company a vacancy has arisen for a Technical Services Coordinator
Key responsibilities include;
- installation and maintenance of IP CCTV and PC based Access Control solutions, within construction and commercial sectors.
- management of multiple on-going projects
- providing high level of customer focussed service and delivery.
- most of the work will be on site but there is a requirement to carry out office based duties
- designing and installing site security systems.
- managing stock with responsibility for budget management.
- perform regular on site quality checks and ensure Health and Safety standards are adhered to.
- mentor and develop Technical Services personnel
Key attributes of the Technical Services Coordinator
City and Guilds or NVQ Qualifications in Electronic Engineering
Intruder Alarm Systems
Access Control Systems
Knowledge of Microsoft Windows based Operating Systems
Knowledge on build and design of site security systems
Site Security surveys
Staff Mentoring / Training experience
A full UK driving licence is required
Proof of UK citizenship is required
Salary: Negotiable +Bonus + Vehicle + Laptop + Phone
Subject to 3 month Probationary period
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist