Vacancy posted: Friday, 13 January 2017
Engineering Team Leader required to lead a maintenance team in a high paced manufacturing environment for our client based in Edinburgh. This is a hands on role leading a small team of engineers on a Monday-Friday dayshift/backshift/nightshift rota.
- Provide engineering advice and coaching where necessary.
- Manage and/or participate in manufacturing improvement project teams
- Lead small team of engineers across the shift within proactive and reactive maintenance in a fast paced manufacturing environment
- Hands on role
- Must be a good communicator
- Detailed engineering knowledge of all aspects of manufacturing equipment
- Apprentice trained/HND trade qualification in relevant engineering discipline (Mechanical or Electrical)
- Previous knowlege of 121's & PDR's would be advantageous
Job Reference: NCR/22693
Closing Date: 20 January 2017
|Contact Name||Nick Crawford|
|Telephone||01506 517 206|
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist