Industrial/Commercial Gas EngineerVacancy posted: Monday, 17 October 2016
Salary: £32,000 + OT
Job ref. no.: AK-PG
Anderson Knight have an exciting opportunity for a Industrial/Commercial Gas Engineer to join our client based in Mansfield who are going through a period of expansion.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Servicing, maintenance and installation of industrial and commercial gas systems/industrial pressure regulators/gas governors and pipe systems.
- Breakdown response to gas escapes and non-scheduled maintenance/repairs
- Metering works - installation of new, relocation or removal
- You will be required to travel throughout the UK
Installation works such as:
- Steel pipework ( BSP screwed up to 2” diameter)
- Steel pipework (welded steel large bore pipework - assisting pipefitters and welders)
- MDPE underground gas supply pipework
- Secondary gas meters
- Pressure regulators
- Commercial heating appliances
- Testing & purging of completed installations
The essential qualifications are:
- COCN1 – Core Commercial Gas Safety Assessment Criteria
- TPCP1 – Testing and Purging Commercial Pipework (IGE/UP/1)
- CMET 1 & 2
- Gas Safe registered
If you are interested then apply now!
|Contact Name||Paul Gray|
|Telephone||0141 348 7767|
|Address||126 West Regent Street
About Anderson Knight
Anderson Knight is a leading Recruitment Company and operates as an equal opportunities employer.
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist