Industrial/Commercial Pipe FitterVacancy posted: Monday, 17 October 2016
Salary: £28,000 +OT
Job ref. no.: AK-PG
Anderson Knight have an exciting opportunity for an Industrial/Commercial Pipe Fitter to join our client based in Mansfield who are going through a period of expansion.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Building up of; industrial and commercial gas systems/industrial pressure regulators/gas governors and pipe systems, meter modules/rigs.
- Working alongside a Gas engineer on various installation works, in workshop and out on sites.
- You will be required to travel throughout the UK
Installation works such as:
- Steel pipework ( BSP screwed up to 2” diameter)
- Steel pipework (welded steel large bore pipework)
- Bolted pipework up to 300mm
- MDPE/HDPE underground gas supply pipework
- Pressure regulators/valves
The essential qualifications are:
- COCN1 – Core Commercial Gas Safety Assessment Criteria
- Gas Safe registered
- Welding qualification
If you are interested then apply now!
|Contact Name||Paul Gray|
|Telephone||0141 348 7767|
|Address||126 West Regent Street
About Anderson Knight
Anderson Knight is a leading Recruitment Company and operates as an equal opportunities employer.
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist