Vacancy posted: Tuesday, 18 October 2016
Engineering Planner required for an exciting role with a leading manufacturing companybased just south of Glasgow. Experience of engineering planning within a manufacturing environment is essential, as is exposure to MRP/ERP systems.
This is an excellent opportunity to join this company at a very exciting time within their development.
Our client is an established, highly successful and renowned manufacturing organisation which provides product to a wide and varied client base.
- Creation of production plans to ensure customer orders are manufactured to agreed timescales whilst adhering to the most efficient use of manufacturing equipment
- Monitoring engineering activity against plan and adjust schedules accordingly
- Spend time on the plant to ensure engineering work is proactively planned
- Driving continual process reviews and identifying ways to improve them
Experience in the following areas is required:
- Experience within an engineering planning role in a manufacturing environment
- Operating within an MRP/ERP system (some involvement in an MRP/ERP implementation would be beneficial)
- Microsoft applications , Excel in particular. Additionally, it is expected that candidates will have excellent written/oral communication skills and be a team player with excellent attention to detail
- HNC minimum in mechanical or electrical discipline and hands on experience of maintenance within manufacturing.
The successful candidate would be expected to also be a hands on engineer at times within the site
Job Reference: NCR/22273
Closing Date: 25 October 2016
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist