Wind Farm Operation Support EngineerVacancy posted: Wednesday, 11 January 2017
Salary: £40000 - £45000 per annum
Closing date: 25 January 2017
Job ref. no.: EN/09766
Cathcart Energy are currently recruiting for a Global wind power player who are looking to hire a permanent Wind Farm Operation Support Engineer for Wind Farms in the UK.
This position is to define strategies and procedures for both preventive and corrective maintenance, supporting Field Operations on complex problems & diagnosing failures, and leading the works execution on the field.
- Define new ways to carry out the maintenance operations in the wind farms, integrating the different areas and tools, to improve efficiency and to reduce cost ensuring internal health and safety, customer and legal requirements.
- Define procedures, documentations and certificates for both preventive and corrective maintenance.
- Support O&M field teams while performing special operations or working directly on the field (commissioning, large correctives, repairs,).
- Provide technical advice for advanced level problem solving.
- Ensure quality and speed of maintenance works by defining new strategies and procedures.
- Collaborate in analysing and determining the time required for each task. Workloads.
- Monitor wind turbine state and previous breakdown detection through technical analysis.
- Analyse and solve previously non-documented problems and / or new procedures building.
- Execute large correctives and special works all around the world.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
- 2-5 years' experience in a similar role
- Experience in Vestas turbines.
- English a must and any other language will be a plus.
You will need to have a full UK driving licence for this role.
If you would like to be considered for this role please contact James McNair on 0131 510 9100 and send an email with your CV to
|Contact Name||James McNair|
|Telephone||0131 510 9100|
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist