Plant Maintenance EngineerVacancy posted: Friday, 13 January 2017
Salary: Up to £30k PA DOE
We are one of the UK’s leading vehicle manufacturers and through our innovative products and services we have gained a reputation for excellence. Good people are pivotal to our success and we are now looking to recruit a Plant Maintenance Engineer based within our Facilities department to join our existing team.
The successful candidate should have relevant experience in the maintenance of mechanical and/or electrical plant and equipment, and be suitably qualified or time-served with a mechanical and/or electrical background. Experience of installation, inspection & servicing of 2 & 4 post ramps is desirable.
The main duties of the Job include but are not limited to:
- To carry out site-wide Pre-Planned Maintenance as detailed in Plant & Equipment register in accordance with set engineering standards and H&S legislative requirements.
- To check and inspect all plant, equipment and related systems, including vehicle lifts, air compressors and air conditioning plant, paint booths and other plant consistent with the motor industry etc
- Fault diagnosis and reporting, liasing with specialist sub-contractors as required to supervise repairs.
- Attend to repairs to power and air tools, sourcing replacement part as necessary
- Assist in continual improvement initiatives.
- Comply with all Health & Safety regulations working within Safe Systems of work
- Work as part of the in house maintenance and repair team for general site maintenance
The ideal candidate should have experience of working to set procedures with a flexible approach to working hours.
This is an excellent opportunity for a talented individual with a background in plant and equipment maintenance to work with a progressive and vibrant company.
A driving licence is essential for this role.
What we offer: Up to £30k PA DOE, Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm. Pension, Group Life Scheme, Car Lease Scheme and Staff Discounts.
To apply, please send your CV with a covering letter detailing your experience via the APPLY NOW button.
We are an Equal Opportunities employer and encourage applications from all members of the community. We are committed to the Disability Confident Initiative and offer a guaranteed interview to any applicant who considers themselves to be disabled and who meets the requirements for the post.
****NO AGENCIES PLEASE****
|Contact Name||Val Wells|
|Telephone||0141 336 1226|
|Address||23 Lomond Street
Headquartered in Glasgow, the Allied Vehicles Group has grown rapidly to become the UK's leading special purpose vehicle manufacturer. Established in 1993, the company employs more than 580 people and has an annual turnover in excess of Â£120 million.Company profile View all jobs with Allied Vehicles
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist