Service EngineerVacancy posted: Monday, 12 September 2016
Location: Lanarkshire North
Closing date: 10 October 2016
Service Engineer - Motherwell.
Salary - competitive depending on experience.
Kimberly Rentals Group specialise in powered access. The Kimberly Rentals Group Ltd has grown to become a leading player in the access hire market by selective acquisition of successful, local businesses and through organic growth.
We have a new opportunity for a Service Engineer to work within our Motherwell depot.
You will Report directly to the Foreman and your remit will involve:
- Attend sites to carry out servicing and repairs of the company’s rental fleet.
- Meeting daily service repairs.
- Documenting all inspections, maintenance, service work, and submitting paperwork on a timely basis.
- Liaise with the Service Manager on a daily basis.
- Develop a professional relationship with customers.
- Ensure a high standard of Health and Safety for both colleagues and customers.
- Complete all paperwork, timesheets and job cards efficiently within a dedicated time scale.
What you will bring to the role:
- CAP license.
- Knowledge of Genie, JLG, Skyjack and Haulotte.
- Experience in plant hire would be a distinct advantage.
- Full driving licence.
- Knowledge of powered access machinery or similar
- Experience in D.C. electrics
- Excellent communication skills
- Commitment to excellent customer service and safety
- Ability to work without supervision
- Demonstrate a flexible approach to working hours
- Awareness of health and safety issues
- Company van and mobile phone for business use.
- Monthly bonus based on depot results (after completion of a successful three-month probation period)
- 25 days annual leave
Hours: 8am to 5pm Monday to Friday.
If you have the essential skills to carry out the role and you have a valid driving licence, please press the “apply now” button today.
About Kimberly Rentals Group
Kimberly Rentals Group specialise in powered access. Our combined powered access platforms for hire including cherry pickers, scissor lifts and other MEWPS (Mobile Elevated Work Platforms) currently stands at over 3,500 units, covering heights from as small as 3 metre pop up machines to massive 58 metre cherry pickers. Kimberly Access can also provide clients with professional IPAF courses in Health and Safety. Our success has been from being close to our customers, listening to what they need from their access company and going the extra mile to deliver it. We value what our customers have to say.
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist