Technical Support EngineerVacancy posted: Thursday, 13 October 2016
Salary: £35,000 + benefits
My client is a leading energy solutions company providing technical engineering, design and project management services across the UK in all areas of the industry. We are expanding and looking to bring in a Technical Support Engineer working in house out of Livingston .
The purpose of the role is to ensure that the Operational support teams enable the Company’s efficient, cost effective and compliance driven Dual Fuel strategy. This is an office based role with direct responsibility for supporting installation engineers with technical queries, aborts and variations. Supporting the Validation team with post complete queries.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responding and providing support to field based engineers on technical queries and variations
- Evaluating potential aborted work and issuing validated codes where appropriate.
- Carrying out field audits as required
- Inclusion on standby rota
- TFM/Gas Emergency/Rapid reporting
- Ensure DFA's comply with current regulations and approval costs
- Raising where necessary EARNIEs and ensuring these are closed out in a timely manner
- Working closely with the TSM group to review all aborts and gas/power emergencies ensuring root cause is identified and communicated to avoid repeats
- Support the Validation team by providing technical advice on post complete validation audits.
- Assist with technical applications to Suppliers, Networks and other agencies as required.
- Provide technical assistance where necessary to external communications
- Production of Technical Analysis and reports
- Providing Support to the field based TSM group with technical and field based advice.
- Contribute to overall company strategy of developing a dual fuel engineering resource.
- Excellent knowledge of Industrial and Commercial Gas or Power Meter installations
- Relevant Gas or Electric accreditation (CMET2 and CT Metering for electric preferred)
- Analytical approach to presenting information
- Previous Installation experience preferable
- General IT literacy (Microsoft Office)
- Function as part of a team as well as work on own initiative
- Ability to meet and achieve tight internal and external deadlines
If you have the qualifications and experience required for this role then apply now by email or call Paul on to discuss the position in much more detail and in confidence
|Contact Name||Paul Gray|
|Telephone||0141 348 7767|
|Address||126 West Regent Street
About Anderson Knight
Anderson Knight is a leading Recruitment Company and operates as an equal opportunities employer.
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist