Shift Maintenance EngineerVacancy posted: Thursday, 12 January 2017
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 per annum
Job ref. no.: VAC - 12199
Our client is currently seeking an Electrical Maintenance Engineer to join their facility in Aberdeenshire. As the Electrical Maintenance Engineer you will be responsible for the electrical integrity of equipment and will provide full engineering support under the leadership of the Engineering Team Leaders and the Chief Engineer. This position offers a salary of £29,120 per annum + Overtime and an excellent benefits package.
- Formal engineering qualification to at least City and Guilds level, ONC/HNC level or equivalent.
- At least two to three years’ experience in a fast moving industry.
- Knowledge and experience of the maintenance of modern processing plant machinery would be preferred.
- Previous experience of food processing equipment is desirable but not essential.
- The ability to use electrical equipment, read schematic diagrams with experience in single and 3 phase installations including motors, inverters and PLC’s (desirable but not essential).
- Flexible with working hours.
- A team player with a strong sense of personal responsibility/ownership and a positive “can do” attitude.
- Proficient in English (literacy and numeracy).
Hours of work are five days in any seven on a two week rotating three shift pattern (approximately 06.00-14.00, 14.00-22.00, and 22.00-06.00).
A full job description is provided on application.
If you are interested in the above Electrical Maintenance Engineer and have the relevant skills & experience, please simply click the APPLY button now.
|Contact Name||Jacqui Hayes|
|Address||Algo Business Centre, Glenearn Road,
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist