Vacancy posted: Monday, 17 October 2016
If you are an Electrical Maintenance Engineer looking for a new challenge this is a fantastic opportunity to join a well recognised brand within the FMCG industry. Our client requires the succesful candidate to have experience working in an FMCG environment and bring with you drive and a positive "can do" attitude.
- Fault finding and diagnostics in emergency breakdown or planned situations
- Working with a planned maintenance system and reactive maintenance
- Modification and improvement of machinery and the plant
- Excellent diagnostic and problem solving skills,
- Fast paced Manufacturing environment experience required
- PLC experience
- Apprentice trained or equivalent qualification (Electrical Bias)
This role is predominantly on a dayshift but would require flexibility around weekend working and on call when required.
Job Reference: NCR/22447
Closing Date: 24 October 2016
|Contact Name||Nick Crawford|
|Telephone||01506 517 206|
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist