Technical Services ManagerVacancy posted: Monday, 5 September 2016
Salary: ££30000 - £35000 per annum + Package + Relocation
Technical Services Manager
Aquascot has a passion for great seafood, supplying only the highest-quality farmed fish into Waitrose, one of the UK’s premium supermarkets. Based in the Highlands of Scotland, we have a passion for quality food, sustainably produced. Aquascot are leaders in the aquaculture sector – focussing on salmon, trout but also adding value to other fish species.
As Technical Services Manager you will ensure that the internal and external stakeholders of the business are kept up to date with accurate and timely reports and analysis of Technical KPI data and Food Safety and Quality Information.
- Internal & External KPI Reporting.
- Food Safety data analysis & reporting.
- Customer Complaint processing and reporting.
- Supplier Assurance administration.
- Other data collation, analysis and reporting.
- Management of the service provision for the Technical department.
- Ideally degree qualified in Food Science.
- Previous food manufacturing experience would be advantageous.
- Experienced in Food Safety and/or Quality Management systems.
- Capability to analyse data with an understanding of basic statistical analysis.
- Computer literate particularly with regard to Spreadsheets, Word and PowerPoint.
- Capability to present data and information in a format that is suitable for the intended audience.
If you are interested in having an informal discussion to find out more please contact our retained consultant Alasdair Murray of Eden Scott directly.
Please note all third party, direct and speculative applications / CVs will be forwarded to Eden Scott for consideration.
Aquascot is committed to being an equal opportunities employer.
|Contact Name||Alasdair Murray|
|Telephone||0131 550 1117|
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
- Operations ManagerMargaret Hodge, glasgow
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist