Facilities EngineerVacancy posted: Tuesday, 13 September 2016
Salary: Attractive salary + package
Location: Falkirk (Town)
Job ref. no.: UK747963
Our client is currently looking to recruit a Facilities Engineer for their site in the central belt of Scotland.
This role will be responsible for supporting the core business and ensure the plant, machinery and services are managed effectively
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Supervise maintenance and support staff
- Co-ordinate the PPM activity.
- Planning and implementing layout changes
- Monitoring of all site services such as site cleaning, waste management, water etc
- Procurement of materials
- Conduct Risk assessments as required.
- Provide and implement improvement plans for work areas in line with continuous improvement ideology.
- Manage budgets
- Ensure compliance to ISO processes and procedures.
Experience & Qualifications
- HNC in either Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Recognised trade craft apprenticeship in Mechanical or Electrical engineering
- 3-5 years experience in a manufacturing maintenance environment
- Good working knowledge of Autocad, Microsoft word, excel, project and PowerPoint
- Excellent people management skills
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
|Contact Name||Roddy McCallum|
|Telephone||0141 227 9112|
|Address||130 St Vincent Street
Hudson Construction & Property is a team of specialist recruitment consultants within Hudson - a global talent solutions company. We help transform the workplace and unleash the full potential of organisations and individuals. Whether you're actively looking for your next job within Construction & Property or just considering your options, we're here to help.Company profile View all jobs with Hudson Construction & Property
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist