Commissioning and Start-Up LeadVacancy posted: Thursday, 12 January 2017
Location: Falkirk (Town)
Closing date: 19 January 2017
Job ref. no.: 912407
We are currently recruiting for a Commissioning and Start-Up Lead in the Falkirk area, for our client who are one of worlds' largest O&G companies. We are looking for someone to take Lead and represent the Commissioning team as single point of contact for Construction and Operations.
* Accountable for the development of commissioning procedures and for execution of commissioning activities.
* Responsible for commissioning planning & schedule with construction schedule.
* Collaborate with Construction to develop a construction/commissioning integrated schedule and to set the system handover priority.
* Define limits of system handover and system identification. Work with Operations and Engineering in development of system breakdowns.
* Work with Asbuilt Coordinator on FCO package development.
* Determine specific commissioning requirements for systems and equipment.
* Review vendor recommended commissioning spare parts list and work with Ops and supply groups to purchase commissioning spares & consumables as identified on commissioning procedures. This includes start up activities as well as IWL items.
* Update commissioning schedule based on commissioning material delivery.
* Prioritize the commissioning activities and coordinate commissioning resources allocation with the FCO Superintendent.
* Walk down the systems for mechanical completion (MC1) and System Completion (SH1) prior to system handover & IWL meetings to prioritize punch list items to support commissioning schedule.
* Coordinate all MC1 an SH1 walk-down notices and IWL meetings with Turnover Coordinator. Chair meetings or have Turnover Coordinator do so.
* At handover stage, accept mechanical handover (MC1) upon satisfactory completion by construction authority. This signifies that system is ready for commissioning and transfer of technical integrity from construction authority to commissioning authority.
* At system handover stage, offer system handover (GOC form SH1) upon satisfactory completion of commissioning activities of systems to Operating Authority for acceptance and signature. This signifies that system is ready to operate and demonstrates technical integrity has been achieved.
* Ensure Control of Work Process is in place and satisfactory for commissioning scope of work
* Coordinate vendor support including training requirements and understand vendors/contractors commissioning and start-up work processes.
* Incorporate Operations personnel as part of the commissioning team and maximize on-the-job training for operations personnel.
* Monitor the overall cost and budget
|Contact Name||Ainslie Torrance|
|Telephone||0141 892 6666|
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist