Vacancy posted: Tuesday, 18 October 2016
The role will be to join their Technical Team offering your project management and delivery expertise, focussing on front end activities within the business working alongside the organisation's Estimators, Planners and wider Bid Team.
This role will be, but will not be limited to:
• To work alongside the design, development and engineering teams within the organisation
• Resource allocation
• Providing technical support throughout the bid and delivery process
• To develop and maintain technical expertise within the industry to maximise the company's market share
• Work closely with the Commercial team
• To play a key part in delivering a high quality technical service
What do you need to apply?
It is essential you have proven industry experience in a delivery focused role as the practical industry knowledge gained from this will be integral to the role. You must be able to demonstrate knowledge of design, planning, engineering and proposals within the construction industry. You will likely be educated to degree level in Civil Engineering.
In return you can expect:
• The opportunity to work with a leading main contractor who work throughout the UK
• An attractive salary and benefits package
• The opportunity to be involved in some of UKs most exciting construction projects
• To work with a well-establish organisation who provide a range of services which include construction, power & energy, water works, road works, rail works and social infrastructure.
Contract Scotland offers both the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.
We can only deal with applications from Candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are current UK residents.
We are committed to equal opportunities and diversity for our employees, temporary workers and work seekers. Individuals are only assessed on their individual merits and suitability to a position irrespective of race, gender, disability, age, faith or sexual orientation.
Job Reference: J10748
Closing Date: 24 October 2016
About Contract Scotland
Founded in 1990, Contract Scotland is the longest established construction recruiter in Scotland. We supply staff to the Scottish construction industry on a temporary and permanent basis, we are recognised as trusted market leaders providing the highest quality service based on honesty and transparency. All our Consultants are salaried professionals, not working on heavily incentivised commission schemes and are put through the rigorous internal and external training to ensure you receive a personalised and truly consultative service . There is no candidate ownership on our company and we are measured on our ability to find you the right job.
|Contact Name||Contract Scotland|
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist