Assistant Service ManagerVacancy posted: Friday, 6 January 2017
Salary: competitive salary negotiable depending on experience
Closing date: 05 February 2017
We are pleased to confirm that we have a new Assistant Service Manager role based in Scotland.
The prime responsibility of the role is management of the parts / stores department at our Scottish workshop. Additionally this role will deputise for the Service Manager when required.
The following skill and experience are essential:
- Supervisory/Management experience in engineering environment, preferable
- Ability to prioritise and control
- Excellent communication skills, able to relate to all level of customers
- Ability and potential to develop into service manager
- Good admin, organisational and IT skills
Main responsibilities and tasks, but not limited to, will be:
- Working with the Service Manager to efficiently manage and maintain the parts holding area
- Manage and coordinate the goods in / out area
- Assist with job planning and engineer job allocation
- Manage warranty returns
- Ensure stock is picked, packed and dispatched within agreed timescales
- Order all parts required by engineers and customers and coordinate deliveries, chase delays etc.
- Carry out stock checks of depot and engineers vans as required
- Complete all required documentation and paperwork for depot within agreed timescale
In return to successful candidate we can offer competitive salary negotiable depending on experience, pension scheme, healthcare scheme and 24 days holiday plus the bank holidays.
|Contact Name||Beata Matuszek|
|Telephone||01733 363 372|
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist