QHSE OfficerVacancy posted: Monday, 9 January 2017
Salary: £25000 - £30000 per annum
Closing date: 23 January 2017
Job ref. no.: 13780588/001
My client, Berendsen, a leading Production organisation within their respective fields are currently recruiting for an experienced QHSE Officer for their site in South Ayrshire.
The role is to manage function objectives that support the Site / Plant and Company Business Plan. The successful candidate will work closely with other departments to ensure compliance with all QHSE related policies.
Berendsen is Europe's leading textile service business, developing and delivering value-added textile, hygiene and safety solutions within Hospitality, Healthcare, Workwear and Facility. They engage and partner with more than 150,000 customers in 16 countries across Europe.
They are a FTSE250 company and in the UK they have over 9,000 employees working at 60 sites, making them a major UK employer. They are currently looking to introduce an experienced QHSE Officer to their site in Girvan.
The business focuses on innovation and is constantly developing new products and services to better serve the changing needs of its customers and their industries in all sectors of the economy.
To ensure that the company's vision, values and policies and procedures are adhered to at all times
Lead, manage, control and development of personnel (including absence, disciplinary and grievance, Health and Safety Training) using SMART objectives during regular review and feedback meetings.
Assist in the induction of new members of staff and training and implementation of Quality procedures for compliance with regulatory requirements and company standards. Maintain site's Training Records
Provide quality control supports including but not limited to calibrations, AQL tests, hydrostatic head tests, microbiology audit
Investigate, analyse and implement corrective actions to resolve all production related issues to continuously improve working practice
The successfully QHSE Officer will possess the following:
- Ideally a relevant academic degree or equivalent qualification by experience
- Proficient in technical knowledge covering regulatory and QMS
- IT skills (email, all MS Office software including Project and PowerPoint)
- Excellent communicator with first hand direct people management experience
- Strong interpersonal and team working skill
- Good analytical skill
- English language skills (written and verbal)
- Experience Lean (Six Sigma) methodologies
- LEAD Auditor status & entitlement to act as site RP
Competitive Salary & Benefits
|Contact Name||Craig Hamilton|
|Telephone||0141 331 7947|
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
- Complaints And Policies Officer Action For Children , can-be-based-anywhere
- Social Care Worker - Home CareCity of Edinburgh Council, edinburgh
- FREELANCE TRANSLATORS OF LEGAL TEXTSThe Court of Justice of the European Union, can-be-based-anywhere
- Office AdministratorPlaylist for Life , glasgow
- Trainee Tram DriverEdinburgh Trams , edinburgh
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist