Machine OperatorVacancy posted: Friday, 13 January 2017
Salary: £8 - 12 per hour + Benefits
Job ref. no.: OPERATOR1
Our client is a very well established Manufacturing company based in Glasgow. They Manufacture circuit board assemblies and complete circuit boards. Due to ongoing success the company are looking to expand the business. Our client needs to fill their new role to implement the controls which will be paramount to this growth. This open position is for an Assembly Operator or a Machine operator.
Dayshift Role, Monday to Friday.
Machine Operator / Assembly Operator – Key Attributes:
- Keen to do a good job
- Comfortable working to assembly targets
- Willing to learn
- Disciplined within their work
- Good eye for fine detail and a conscientious approach
- Proactive approach to workload
Machine Operator / Assembly Operator – Ideal Candidates will have experience:
- Working in an assembly environment
- Computer skills and familiarity with Microsoft Excel
- Understanding of PTH & SMD technology
- familiar with IPC610 acceptance standards
As stated above the salary on this role will be dependent on experience:
Between £8.00phr - £10phr
However, our Client will pay up to £12.00 per hour for an Assembly Operator / Machine Operator and any candidate looking to achieve this salary will have all the above experience and skills required.
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist