INJECTION MOULD TOOLMAKERVacancy posted: Monday, 10 October 2016
Job ref. no.: TR-2
Due to increase of business and the retiral of one of our team we have a position available in our Toolroom to support our expanding Moulding department.
The primary role of this person will be preparing moulds and bolsters for production and ensuring the moulds are repaired, maintained and modified as required. The successful candidate will have experience and skills using lathes, milling machines and spark erosion equipment and the ability to work to fine proven knowledge of injection mould tool assembly and bench work.
Responsibilities would include ( but not limited to):-
- Maintain, lubricate, check and store the moulds after production runs.
- Fit inserts into appropriate bolsters for daily production requirements
- Repair moulds within capability of existing equipment. Liaise with outside toolmakers where a more extensive repair is required.
- Fault find and investigate causes of moulding issues, with regards to moulds.
- To record all relevant information regarding arrival, repair and storage of moulds onto toolroom mould database.
- To work as part of a team and the ability to be innovative as required.
Qualifications/Experience - an apprentice-served Toolmaker with considerable experience in a traditional injection moulding toolroom.
If interested, please hit reply and send an up-to-date CV to us.
|Contact Name||Kirsty McLaren|
|Address||McLaren Plastics Ltd
Pentland Industrial Estate
About McLaren Plastics Ltd
McLaren Plastics Ltd
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist