Engineering Team Leader (Electrical Bias)Vacancy posted: Tuesday, 13 September 2016
Salary: £18 per hour
The Engineering Team Leader is responsible for overseeing and managing all maintenance engineering activities whilst on shift.
Key responsibilities include:
- Ensuring engineering solutions are put in place to permanently fix breakdowns/failures and that the root cause is identified and addressed.
- Maximising production uptime by ensuring engineering solutions are implemented in the most efficient way possible.
- Organising, implementing and evaluating planned preventative maintenance.
- Ensuring all engineering tasks are completed to a high standard.
- Undertaking and assuming responsibility for key elements of engineering projects and ensuring all tasks are completed on time.
- Managing a team of engineers and ensuring tasks are delegated equally and to engineers with the appropriate skill set.
- Helping to develop site engineers and apprentices.
The role is within an extremely fast paced environment. Applicants must have the ability to manage a busy and demanding workload, have strong organisational skills and be able to prioritise, be attentive to detail and be able to remain calm under pressure. They must have a formal engineering qualification to at least City and Guilds level, ONC/HNC level or equivalent, and have experience of leading and supervising a team of engineers.
FMCG experience or knowledge and experience of the maintenance of modern processing plant machinery is preferred.
Previous experience of food processing equipment is desirable but not essential.
The Engineering Team Leader will work five days in any seven on a two week rotating three shift pattern (approximately 06.00-14.00, 14.00-22.00, 22.00-06.00).
|Contact Name||Pamela Macdougall|
|Address||Thistle Seafoods Ltd
About Thistle Seafoods Ltd
Based in Peterhead in the north-east of Scotland, we have a reputation that stretches around the world. It's a reputation that comes from supplying leading retail and food service customers with quality products at every price point. We are highly innovative, low-cost private label manufacturer of frozen and chilled coated and added value seafood products with origins dating back to 1947. Today, we run a state-of-the-art, fully accredited manufacturing facility to ensure we meet all supply demands.
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist