Mechanical Maintenance EngineerVacancy posted: Friday, 14 October 2016
Salary: £25000 - £30000 per annum
Location: Ayrshire North
Closing date: 28 October 2016
Job ref. no.: LS/MME
You will have many responsibilities, some will include:
* Maintain and repair all production and process manufacturing equipment
* To undertake tasks in line with maintenance requisition requests
* To conduct PPM (planned preventative maintenance) tasks as required
* To prioritise workload in liaison with Engineering Manager, to provide the most effective maintenance service possible thus maximising production output
* Undertake On call duties as & when required by Engineering rota
* Self-motivated individual with ability to lead by example
* Good team player but can work on own when required
* Good timekeeper, flexible & willing to work out with normal hours, if required
* Ensure area of responsibility housekeeping is of a high standard
* Complete engineering projects as assigned by management
* Actively engage with suppliers to improve service levels and reduce costs
* Ensure that all Quality Systems are followed
To be consider you must have the following:
* Maintenance system skills preferably using electronic maintenance management systems.(CMMS) knowledge would be an advantage
* HNC/HND in Mechanical Engineering required (or equivalent)
* Experience ideally gained over a period in FMCG and/or GMP environment
* Health and Safety knowledge
* Full, clean driving license
* Needs to be able to work independently and safely with minimal guidance
* Excellent communication and customer services skills
Uses Microsoft Office tools, PC literate
Below is the shifts and there is a 20% shift allowance
Two Shift Rotation (E/B) : 7.00 a.m. - 3.00 p.m.
3.00 p.m. - 12.30 a.m. (Mon - Thurs)
3.00 p.m. - 10.00 p.m (Fri)
If you match the above please send your Cv in today.
Adecco is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
|Contact Name||Ayr Branch|
Adecco is the world leader in human resource solutions, with a comprehensive service offering that includes temporary and interim staffing, outsourcing, permanent recruitment, outplacement and career services, training and consulting, with 12 locations in Scotland alone.
We specialise in a number of sectors including Accountancy & Finance, Construction, Investment & Banking, Sales & Marketing, Admin & Secretarial and Call & Contact Centre. We are currently recruiting for temporary, contract & permanent staff across these sectors.
Adecco act as an Recruitment Consultancy on behalf of their clients and are also an equal opportunities employer.
Contact us today for a confidential conversation.
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist