MEICA Estimator - Capital Maintenance, Water, Mech EngineeringVacancy posted: Wednesday, 19 October 2016
Salary: £30 - £40 per hour
Closing date: 21 October 2016
Job ref. no.: BBBH51177
MEICA Estimator required for initial 6-month contract for key water client based in the Central Belt of Scotland (Edinburgh, Glasgow or Dunfermline)
Our client has an excellent opportunity for a MEICA Estimator to join their team. The role will involve preparing estimates from design information, frameworks and first principles utilising proprietary estimating tools, producing whole life cost information, negotiation, advising on area of technical expertise, supporting the business cost capture processes and developing and maintaining relationships with internal and external clients
- Good working knowledge of one or more of these areas - Mechanical Engineering, Electrical, Capital Maintenance, Water, Waste Water processes for Non Infrastructure projects.
- Working knowledge of estimating and/or contractual pricing in public or private organisations.
- Technical knowledge in one or more of the following areas: mechanical, electrical, instrumentation or process engineering
- Understanding of the construction project process from design through construction
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail
- Minimum HNC, or equivalent, in relevant discipline
- Please note there will be some travel required between sites therefore a full UK driving licence and access to a car is essential.
- Knowledge of the water industry in Scotland.
- Demonstrable understanding of the key elements of a contract price.
- Estimating experience / a knowledge of proprietary cost estimating systems.
- Particular knowledge of the NEC suite of contracts.
- Knowledge of application of risk.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
|Contact Name||Emily Cotterill|
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist