Mechanical DesignerVacancy posted: Tuesday, 20 September 2016
Closing date: 04 October 2016
Job ref. no.: (CRS6JP00002445)
Our Leicestershire Client is currently looking for a Mechanical Designer to join their existing team on a 4 week contract.
The Mechanical Designer will be required to create high quality accurate engineering drawings, calculations and associated documentation along with providing comprehensive assistance to all users of this output.
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
- Knowledge of Airline/Handler baggage operational processes
- Have a thorough working knowledge of AutoCAD 2D
- Have a thorough working knowledge of Autodesk 3D Inventor
- At Least 3 years' experience in a Mechanical Design office
- Have the ability to produce high quality accurate engineering drawing
- HNC in Mechanical Engineering
- Recognized Mechanical Engineer Apprenticeship (NVQ Level 3) or BTEC National CERT Equivalent (ONC in Mechanical Engineering)
OTHER REQUIREMENTS OF THE JOB
- Full airside pass or the ability to obtain one.
|Contact Name||Heather Watt|
|Telephone||0141 342 2100|
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist