Mechanical Design EngineerVacancy posted: Friday, 30 September 2016
Salary: £ Negotiable
Closing date: 30 October 2016
Caley Ocean Systems requires design engineers to work within the design team on a wide range of mechanical design projects for bespoke equipment for the offshore market. The successful applicants will be engaged in a range if exciting and interesting projects
- To engage fully in the design process through all phases from initial concept at proposal stage, through detail design and drawing preparation through to manufacture, final testing and commissioning.
- To ensure all engineering activities are completed in compliance with applicable design requirements
- To liaise with Clients to ensure client requirements are met
- To liaise with Third Party Inspection Authorities
- To ensure products are manufactured in accordance with all client and in house quality requirements
- Degree qualified, ideally in Mechanical Engineering
- Grounding in analytical design, including stress analysis, performing calculation, interpreting FEA etc.
- Knowledge of 3D design drawing techniques, competence in the use of Solidworks would be preferred..
- Knowledge of design of hydraulically and electrically actuated equipment would be a distinct advantage
- Problem solving and innovation
The successful applicant should be able to manage a varied and interesting workload encompassing all aspects of modern engineering design and be able to work as part of a team, leading project teams where required. We are seeking design engineers with relevant experience and also recent graduates as we have several positions to fill.
The role offers an excellent remuneration package and will be commensurate with the applicants knowledge and experience. Please apply by email and include your current CV and indication of current salary and notice period where applicable.
|Contact Name||David Cooper|
|Telephone||0141 212 3444|
Caley Ocean Systems Ltd.
375, Govan Road
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist